Sunday, March 22, 2009

Facebook Reality

I joined Facebook last week!
They notified me that I was the last person on earth, under the age of 50, to sign up.

It is so great. People are popping up that I never imagined would want to know what my life has become. Seriously though, I am really enjoying this whole social networking thing. It is a great device to showcase extremely interesting facts about myself and even sharing some embarrassing pictures, so people can see how badly the aging process has treated me.

The real purpose of this post is to share some true idea brilliance. For those of you who have not seen this clip, check this out. Facebook Reality

What a fabulous commentary on the magnificence of social networking.

Next, I am going for Twitter. For that, I apologize - in advance.

No comments: